The ACSA Publication Listing is a quarterly electronic listing of publications in the field of citizen science within the Australian community. The listing is intended to inform those within the Australian citizen science community of recently accepted papers, conference proceedings, book chapters and dissertations. You can contribute to the list!
- ACSA Publications Listing No. 4 – Mar2018 (PDF)
- ACSA Publications Listing No. 3 – June 2017 (PDF)
- ACSA Publications Listing No. 2 – March 2017 (PDF)
- ACSA Publications Listing No. 1 – November 2016 (PDF)
How to submit a contribution to the listing
- author’s name and addresses (or affiliations)
- the journal/proceedings/book with a link to the published document
Please only submit those publications where you are the author (to prevent duplication) and only include those that have been ACCEPTED for publication so that our listing does not become a preprint server. We will be putting out the call for contributions via our newsletter, so make sure you have signed up to receive this!
If you have any questions or suggestions on how the publication list can be improved, please let us know by completing our feedback form.
We are looking forward to hearing about all the great work that everyone is doing!