Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, we have regrettably decided to postpone the third Australian Citizen Science conference scheduled for October 2020. We are currently looking at dates for mid-2021, and will let you know as soon as possible.
The conference organising committee is working hard to plan a digital pre-conference event for October, so please keep an eye out for details as they emerge.
We are still seeking and able to accept sponsorship ahead of our 2021 event, so if you are interested please let us know.
Join us as a Sponsor!
Are you interested in sponsoring our conference? CitSciOz20 offers a range of partnership opportunities. Support for this conference provides a platform to reach a diverse, energetic, national audience working in many aspects of science, research, policy making and the community, and we are anticipating an audience of more than 300 people.
Our Sponsorship Prospectus provides an overview of sponsorship packages and benefits, and we are also willing to discuss a tailored package to best meet your sponsorship needs. Please contact us to discuss.
PCO: Shanna Sheldrick 0437 377 107
Conference Convener: Maggie Muurmans 0433 412 101
Media Contact: Michelle Neil 0412 640 954
ACSA Contact: Amy 0423 902 810
Let’s Get Social!
Don’t forget to follow us, like us, tag us and tweet about us! use the hashtag #CitSciOz20.
Conference Organising Committee
- Shanna Sheldrick, Premier Event Concepts, SA
- Maggie Muurmans, Griffith University Gold Coast, QLD
- Rosalinde Brinkman, Gold Coast Catchment Association, ACSA General Member, QLD
- Darryl Ebenezer, Queensland Land and Water Carers, QLD
- Michelle Neil, ACSA Secretary and Social Media Moderator, QLD
- Rosemary Race, ACSA Treasurer, VIC
- Patrick Tegart, ACSA General Member, NSW
- Jenn Loder, ACSA General Member, QLD
- Maxine Newlands, ACSA General Member, QLD
- Amy Slocombe, ACSA National Coordinator, NSW