The Australian Citizen Science Association invites you to join us on the Gold Coast from October 6-9, 2020 as we bring together citizen science practitioners, participants, thought leaders and decision makers for the third Australian Citizen Science Conference #CitSciOz20.
Key Dates for your Diary
|Call for abstracts open||6 April 2020|
|Conference registration open||17 May 2020|
|Call for abstracts close||By 30 June 2020|
|Draft program available||By 30 June 2020|
|Early bird registrations close / deadline for presenting authors to register||31 July 2020|
PCO: Shanna Sheldrick 0437 377 107
Conference Convener: Maggie Muurmans 0433 412 101
Media Contact: Michelle Neil 0412 640 954
ACSA Contact: Amy 0423 902 810
Let’s Get Social!
Don’t forget to follow us, like us, tag us and tweet about us! use the hashtag #CitSciOz20.
Conference Organising Committee
- Maggie Muurmans, Griffith University Gold Coast
- Rosalinde Brinkman, Gold Coast Catchment Association
- Kris Boody, City of Gold Coast
- Darryl Ebenezer, Queensland Land and Water Carers
- Michelle Neil, ACSA Secretary and Social Media Moderator
- Rosemary Race, ACSA Treasurer
- Patrick Tegart, ACSA General Member
- Jenn Loder, ACSA General Membrer
- Amy Slocombe, ACSA National Coordinator