The Australian Citizen Science Association invites you to join us on the Gold Coast from October 6-9, 2020 as we bring together citizen science practitioners, participants, thought leaders and decision makers for the third Australian Citizen Science Conference #CitSciOz20.
Key Dates for your Diary
|Call for abstracts open||27 Apr 2020|
|Call for abstracts close||30 May 2020|
|Conference registration open||1 Jun 2020|
|Notification to authors||31 Jun 2020|
|Draft program available||31 Jun 2020|
|Early bird registrations close||31 Aug 2020|
|Deadline for presenting authors to register||31 Aug 2020|
Join us as a Sponsor!
Are you interested in sponsorsoring our confernece? CitSciOz20 offers a range of partnership opportunities. Support for this conference provides a platform to reach a diverse, energetic, national audience working in many aspects of science, research, policy making and the community, and we are anticipating an audience of more than 300 people.
Our Sponsorship Prospectus provides an overview of sponsorship packages and benefits, and we are also willing to discuss a tailored package to best meet your sponsorship needs. Please contact us to discuss.
PCO: Shanna Sheldrick 0437 377 107
Conference Convener: Maggie Muurmans 0433 412 101
Media Contact: Michelle Neil 0412 640 954
ACSA Contact: Amy 0423 902 810
Let’s Get Social!
Don’t forget to follow us, like us, tag us and tweet about us! use the hashtag #CitSciOz20.
Conference Organising Committee
- Shanna Sheldrick, Premier Event Concepts, SA
- Maggie Muurmans, Griffith University Gold Coast, QLD
- Rosalinde Brinkman, Gold Coast Catchment Association, ACSA General Member, QLD
- Darryl Ebenezer, Queensland Land and Water Carers, QLD
- Michelle Neil, ACSA Secretary and Social Media Moderator, QLD
- Rosemary Race, ACSA Treasurer, VIC
- Patrick Tegart, ACSA General Member, NSW
- Jenn Loder, ACSA General Member, QLD
- Maxine Newlands, ACSA General Member, QLD
- Amy Slocombe, ACSA National Coordinator, NSW