Vision – A community that supports, develops and informs citizen science.
Mission – To advance citizen science through sharing of knowledge, collaboration, capacity building and advocacy for citizen science.
Goals – The Australian Citizen Science Association actively works to: (CAN WE MOVE BULLET POINTS INWARDS A BIT?)
- Encourage and promote broad and meaningful participation in citizen science
- Facilitate inclusive and collaborative partnerships
- Support the development of tools and resources that further best practice
- Ensure the value and impact of citizen science and its outputs are realised
- Establish ACSA as an effective, trusted and well recognised organisation and hub for citizen science in Australia