This notice is to advise members of the Australian Citizen Science Association Inc. (ACSA) of the upcoming Annual General Meeting. The details of this meeting are as follows:
|Date:||21 November 2022|
|Time:||AGM will commence at 12:00 AEDT (following a presentation by Hugh Possingham scheduled 20 minutes beforehand)|
|Place:||Online via Zoom teleconference software|
|RSVP:||Please submit this online form ASAP to help us ensure we meet quorum requirements|
Linked here are the following documents for review and download:
- an agenda for this meeting
- minutes of the last annual general meeting
- a form you can download and email to appoint a proxy to attend on your behalf (signature required)
- an online form where you can:
- RSVP to attend the online ACSA AGM
- indicate your intent to appoint a proxy to attend the AGM on your behalf (also see proxy appointment details below), or
- send a formal apology letting us know you are unable to attend the AGM.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about ACSA’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of ACSA
- speak about any items on the agenda
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the 2020-2021 last annual general meeting
- accept the financial statements
- accept the annual report
- elect Management Committee office bearers and general members.
Appointing a Proxy
If you are interested in appointing a proxy to attend the ACSA AGM on your behalf, please fill in the attached Proxy Appointment Form and send it to me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s Not Too Late to Nominate!
ACSA Management Committee member nominations are due Monday, 7 November 2022!
Help us spread the word and see this form for details.