Thank you for choosing to renew your ACSA membership! There are two options for continuing your membership with us:
If your membership has already expired, no problem! Just request an invoice or re-join online using our Sign Up page.
Login to your Account Page
Using your account page, your membership can be renewed at any time during the year, even on the same day you joined. This way you can extend your membership out to two years, or even more.
- Go to your account page and then visit the “Subscriptions” area using the left panel. If you don’t know your password, use the “Forgot Password?” link to reset it.
- Check that you have an active subscription. This is the one you can renew.
- If you don’t have an active subscription, either contact us if you think this is a mistake, request an invoice to renew an expired membership, or re-join ACSA as a new member.
- If you do have an active subscription, click on the three dots menu on the right hand side. This will take you to the page where you can renew your membership.
Renew using an invoice
Simply get in touch using the form below and let us know which membership type you want, as well as the duration you are renewing for.
- The price for the rest of the current year until 30 June is prorated (we only charge you for the number of months left in the year).
- If you would like to add an additional year, that will take your membership to 30 June in the following year.
Please refer back to the Join Us page for details about each membership type.
We will get back to you in approximately 3 business days with an invoice for your renewal, along with details about payment methods.