The Australian Citizen Science Association (ACSA) was formed to advance citizen science! We work hard to bring citizen science to everyone through the sharing of knowledge, collaboration, capacity building and advocacy.
ACSA is a member-based incorporated association that seeks to advance citizen science through the sharing of knowledge, collaboration, capacity building and advocacy. We welcome anyone with a keen interest in citizen science! Whether you’re an acredited expert in your field, a program leader or a volunteer, ACSA can help you form connection and advance your citizen science venture!
ACSA’s Vision – A community that supports, develops and informs citizen science.
ACSA’s Mission – To advance citizen science through sharing of knowledge, collaboration, capacity building and advocacy for citizen science.
ACSA’s Goals – The Australian Citizen Science Association actively works to:
- Encourage and promote broad and meaningful participation in citizen science.
- Facilitate inclusive and collaborative partnerships.
- Support the development of tools and resources that further best practice.
- Ensure the value and impact of citizen science and its outputs are realised.
- Establish ACSA as an effective, trusted and well recognised organisation and hub for citizen science in Australia.