This page houses some of the state and federal government documents featuring citizen science.
- Australia’s Strategy for Nature 2019-2030 (2019)
- Queensland Citizen Science Strategy (January 2019)
- NSW Office of Environment & Heritage Citizen Science Strategy (January 2016)
- Citizen Science Strategy for Eyre Peninsula (South Australia) (June 2018)
- Framework for the Victorian State of the Environment (SoE) 2023 Report, Science for Sustainable Development (June 2020)
- Policy Perspectives on Citizen Science and Crowdsourcing (December 2019 Citizen Science: Theory and Practice, 4(1), p.30)
- Maximising the potential for citizen science in New South Wales (2020 Australian Zoologist, 40(3), p.449-461)