The Australian Citizen Science Association is a vibrant and growing community of citizen science professionals and enthusiasts. ACSA membership is open to anyone with an interest in citizen science.
As an ACSA member, you’ll be able to share ideas, pose questions, collaborate on projects, attend networking events and connect with people working, volunteering or fascinated in citizen science.
Foundation membership is open!
JOIN NOW to become one of 150 foundation members of ACSA and receive a discount on this year’s membership fee.
ACSA became the first association dedicated to citizen science in Australia with a Commonwealth Government grant from Inspiring Australia in 2014. Now, three years later we’re ready to deliver on one of our primary goals – paid membership to ensure the long-term financial stability of the association.
By paying for an ACSA Membership you will unlock access to an expanding range of benefits and opportunities:
- Discounted registration to conferences, including CitSciOz18
- The opportunity to contribute to the ACSA website and newsletter
- Access to our secure online member directory
- Access to members-only website content
- The opportunity to work with other ACSA members on events and initiatives
- Eligibility to be nominated for and elected to the Management Committee
- Nomination and voting rights at Annual General Meetings and other elections
- The opportunity to facilitate working groups and regional chapters
- Eligibility for financial assistance to further your development in citizen science
- Free ACSA T-shirt!
ACSA members can be Individual (full fee paying) or Student (half fees). As the association grows, we will explore the potential of additional membership types, such as Corporate.
By joining ACSA as a foundation member, you will receive a one-off annual discount of $20 on Individual membership or $15 on Student membership.
JOIN NOW – only 150 foundation memberships are available!
The following membership fees will apply each year:
one-off discount (150 only)#
*All fees are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST
#Discount applies to first year of membership only
+Students may need to provide a student card
An affiliate discount (20%) is available to current, fee paying members of the Citizen Science Association (CSA) or the European Citizen Science Association (ECSA).
ACSA is a volunteer-based association with committee members providing their time for free. Financial membership will enable us to grow a thriving community that will help to inform and develop citizen science across Australia.
Contact us with any membership or payment enquiries.