Purchasing this membership gives you one-year membership to the Australian Citizen Science Association.
By paying for an ACSA Membership you will unlock access to an expanding range of benefits and opportunities:
- Access to a community of like-minded citizen scientists and practitioners
- The opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences, and build a professional network (through our secure online member directory)
- Access to “members only” pages on the website, and regular email updates
- Quarterly subscription to the ACSA members-only newsletter
- Discounted registration to conferences and events
- Candidacy for a range of prizes, travel grants and professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to contribute to the ACSA website and newsletter
- The opportunity to comment on relevant draft policy and procedure at local, national, government and corporate levels
- The opportunity to work with other ACSA members on events and initiatives (e.g. biannual conference)
- Eligibility to be nominated for and elected to the Management Committee
- Nomination and voting rights at Annual General Meetings and other elections*
- The opportunity to facilitate working groups and regional chapters
- Organisations/Corporates: recognition on ASCA website
- Free ACSA T-shirt!
* Organisations/Corporates are entitled to one vote at the AGM per membership
An affiliate discount (20%) is available if the applicant is a current, fee paying member of the Citizen Science Association (CSA) or the European Citizen Science Association (ECSA). If you believe you are eligible for a discounted membership, please contact us.
As a member of ACSA, you will receive our monthly newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this, you may unsubscribe at any time.