Following the devastating 2019–20 bushfire season, more than 100 native plant species have been identified as high priority for post-fire survey work to determine their response and current conservation status. Grants funding survey work to determine the current status of these species is available to eligible groups. Data collected through this program will be used by the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment to inform recovery strategies and actions for these species.
- Applications open: 1 May 2021
- Applications close: 3pm AEST 31 May 2021
- Minimum grant amount: $20,000
- Maximum grant amount: $200,000
- Grant period: 12 months commencing September 2021
Please see the NSW Environmental Trust website for grant guidelines and list of target species: https://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/funding-and-support/nsw-environmental-trust/grants-available/environmental-research